Become an Strengths Institute accredited Specialist Strengths Coach
Explore the art of guiding individuals and teams into unlocking their true productive potential within their strengths and talent themes.
Upon completion of the interactive coaching course you will be able to develop and guide teams and individuals to not only discover their strengths, but also to deploy it towards lasting success.
Upcoming Specialist Strengths coaching courses:
Gauteng: 06 - 07 May 2019. Click here to register
Gauteng: 11 - 12 July 2019. Click here to register
Gauteng: 12 -13 September 2019 . Click here to register
Gauteng: 15 -16 November 2018. Click here to register
With the Specialist Strengths coaching curriculum we extend your experience and knowledge to enable effective team and individual coaching. When we present the course, we continually challenge and extend your boundaries based on our extensive experience in developing strengths for both individuals and organisations.
- In depth understanding of 34 Talent Themes and Dynamics
- The deeper Art of effective Strengths Coaching
- Understanding Strengths Based Team Dynamics
- Talent Clusters in depth application
- Thinking themes in roles and team
- Influencing themes in roles and team
- Executing themes in roles and teams
- Relating themes in roles and teams
- Talent Roles and their application
- Latest models of Strengths Coaching, regarding
- Coaching Values & Strengths
- Coaching Finance & Strengths
- Coaching Performance & Strengths
- Coaching Couples and Partners & Strengths
- Different styles of Coaching: aligning your style with models
- Aligning Clifton StrengthsFinder with your Context or Job as Coach (how to grow a Strengths Coaching Business or Strengths Based Organization)
- Unique Strengths Models for Team Coaching
- Top 5 Group & Team Coaching
- Strengths applied with Tuckmans Team Stages
- Strengths applied with Lencioni’s 5 Dysfunctions
- Strengths applied with Values in Action (VIA)
- Strengths applied with Myers-Briggs (MBTI)
- Strengths applied with DISC
- Mastering the Strengths Journey with individuals and teams
- Basics of Full 34 Coaching (introduction only)
- Incorporating your own Knowledge, Skill and Experience with StrengthsFinder
- Knowing and developing your personal Coaching style for maximum impact
- Leveraging other tools and assessments to impact with after StrengthsFinder
- Understanding of your Environment and context when Coaching
The Strengths Institute Specialist strengths coach accreditation should not be confused with coach training presented by Gallup Inc. the creator and owner of StrengthsFinder, nor are we accredited by or associated with Gallup Inc. as Gallup-certified Strengths coaches. For training at Gallup Inc, please refer to Gallup resources.
The Strengths Institute coach training program focuses predominantly on practical application to create enduring change beyond basic awareness.